Ninja Robot Dinosaur
Based in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Jan 1, 2010
Press / Business contact:
Games for people who like ninjas, robots and dinosaurs.
Shane Neville has been developing games since 1997. After starting off in the QA department, Shane has worked as a designer, writer, artist, marketing manager, producer, and studio manager on a wide range of games, including Need For Speed and Company of Heroes.Ninja Robot Dinosaur
At the beginning of 2010, Shane founded Ninja Robot Dinosaur and pursued his dream of independent development. Shane taught himself how to program while developing his first indie game: Ray Ardent: Science Ninja. Shane then collaborated with Slick Entertainment on the 2012 mobile hit: Shellrazer. Ninja Robot Dinosaur is currently developing Bunker Punks.
There are far more images available for Ninja Robot Dinosaur, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Shellrazer - Finalist- Best Game On the Go " - Canadian Video Game Awards, 2012
- "Shellrazer - Top 50 Mobile Games of 2012 " - Modojo.com, 2012
- "Ray Ardent: Science Ninja - Top 100 Free Games of 2010 " - 1up.com, 2010
- "Shellrazer - “More fun than a frog doing something on another frog.”"
- Russ Frushtick, Besties Podcast
- "Shellrazer - “As different, and as exciting, a game as any we’ve ever played on our mobiles.”"
- John Bedford, Game Trailers
- "Ray Ardent: Science Ninja - “This game sucks, it doesn’t have any real science.”"
- User Review, Kongregate
Bunker Punks Devlog
Follow the development of Bunker Punks on Tumblr: http://bunkerpunks.tumblr.com/.
The official site of the Bunker Punks http://www.bunkerpunks.com/.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Founder, Designer, Programmer, Artist