Ninja Robot Dinosaur
Based in Vancouver, BC, Canada
PC / Mac
Bunker Punks is a retro FPS with roguelike and basebuilding mechanics. Bunker Punks mixes the fast paced gameplay of classic First Person Shooters with procedural generation, permadeth and customization of roguelikes. After the fall of civilization, you run a group of revolutionaries, raiding corporate strongholds for supplies to bring back to your underground bunker. Customize your bunker to strengthen your gang and overthrow the corporate government.
Bunker Punks was inspired by the ever increasing influence of corporations over the governments and mainstream media in North America, by the erosion of privacy and liberty in the face of environmental collapse and by the transformation of the police force from civilian protector to faceless enforcer.
- Classic FPS gameplay - Get your circle strafe on.
- Build and customize your bunker.
- Customize your punks with tons of loot.
- Procedural level generation.
Launch Trailer YouTube
Early Access Trailer YouTube
Pre-Order Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Bunker Punks is crammed with a bunch of cool stuff."
- Riley MacLeod, Kotaku
- "It’s easy to get carried away with yourself in Bunker Punks because everything feels so good and precise. "
- Rob Zacny, Rock Paper Shotgun
About Ninja Robot Dinosaur
Solo dev studio based in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
More information on Ninja Robot Dinosaur, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Bunker Punks Credits
Art, Programming, Design - Ninja Robot Dinosaur
A Shell In The Pit