Ninja Robot Dinosaur
Based in Vancouver, BC, Canada
PC / Mac
Bunker Punks is a retro FPS with roguelike and basebuilding mechanics. Bunker Punks mixes the fast paced gameplay of classic First Person Shooters with procedural generation, permadeth and customization of roguelikes. After the fall of civilization, you run a group of revolutionaries, raiding corporate strongholds for supplies to bring back to your underground bunker. Customize your bunker to strengthen your gang and overthrow the corporate government.
Bunker Punks was inspired by the ever increasing influence of corporations over the governments and mainstream media in North America, by the erosion of privacy and liberty in the face of environmental collapse and by the transformation of the police force from civilian protector to faceless enforcer.
- Classic FPS gameplay - Get your circle strafe on.
- Build and customize your bunker.
- Customize your punks with tons of loot.
- Procedural level generation.
There are currently no trailers available for Bunker Punks. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- "I want to stick it to The Man behind our little apocalypse. I want to join the Bunker Punks."
- Alice O’Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "The PC gamer in me is being TWANGED by the looks of this…"
- Cara Ellison, Kotaku
About Ninja Robot Dinosaur
Games for people who like ninjas, robots and dinosaurs.
More information on Ninja Robot Dinosaur, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Bunker Punks Credits
Art, Programming, Design - Ninja Robot Dinosaur
A Shell In The Pit