Ninja Robot Dinosaur
Based in Vancouver, BC, Canada
July 26, 2012
You are a Klang Clan Turtle Wrangler and you must ensure your War Turtle completes his annual trek across the Goblin Kingdoms. Battle hordes of goblin archers, ballooners, sheep riders, mutant monsters and steampunk war machines and collect their loot to keep your edge in battle.
It all started with a drawing by Jesse Turner. Eight months later, Shellrazer was a top 10 game in 40 countries. Shellrazer is the product of a collaboration between game industry veterans from Slick Entertainment, Ninja Robot Dinosaur and Maple Syrup Sound. Development was fast, fun and quite unlike anything we had ever done before.
- A multi-touch shooter unlike anything you’ve played before.
- Rescue and level-up 15 different champions.
- 50+ crazy enemies to battle.
- Customize your champions with more than 30 unique items.
Ice-Breaker Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Finalist - Best Game on the Go" Canadian Video Game Awards, 2012
- "Top 50 Mobile Games of the Year" Modojo.com
- "Turtles and Gunpowder is a Recipe for Fun."
- Talor Berthelson, Touch Arcade
- "Editor’s Choice"
- Angela LaFollette, 148 Apps
- "A colossally compelling experience. 5/5"
- R. Shiels, iFanzine
About Ninja Robot Dinosaur
Games for people who like ninjas, robots and dinosaurs.
More information on Ninja Robot Dinosaur, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Programmer, Design, Slick Entertainment
Art, Animation, Design, Slick Entertainment
Design, Ninja Robot Dinosaur
A Shell In The Pit