Ninja Robot Dinosaur
Based in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Nov 11, 2010
Ray Ardent: Science Ninja is a high-speed platformer where you battle through dangers that only a man who is a scientist and a ninja can survive. Dr. Ray Ardent is a man of adventure, a man of the world, but most importantly, a man of SCIENCE!
After founding Ninja Robot Dinosaur, Shane Neville needed to learn how to program. The best way to learn is by doing, so Shane used Ray Ardent’s development to learn. Ray Ardent has been played over 3 million times and was featured by Armor Games, Kongregate, Newgrounds and many other Flash portals. Ray Ardent was built using Adam Saltsman’s excellent Flixel library.
- Science-tastic voice acting
- Master 11 Science Ninja Powers
- It’s a side scrolling plaformer - so you can jump and stuff
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Top 100 Free Games of 2011" 1-up.com
- "This is how I have always thought of Bill Nye."
- monkooky, Kongregate Review
- "Browser Game Pick: “Sounds like a job for science!”"
- Michael Rose, indiegames.com
- "a solid platformed with a nice coat of polish that sets it apart from the rest."
- Cory Galliher, Jay is Games
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Ninja Robot Dinosaur
Games for people who like ninjas, robots and dinosaurs.
More information on Ninja Robot Dinosaur, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Ray Ardent: Science Ninja Credits
Programming, Art, Design, Ninja Robot Dinosaur
Audio Design, Composer, Freelance